*The SASHAA program has lost federal funding and urgently needs donations. Please help us to continue supporting victims of sexual assault abroad.
Sexual Assault Support and Help for Americans Abroad, SASHAA, depends upon donations to continue serving Americans abroad who have experienced sexual violence. Your donation is tax deductible and greatly appreciated. We spend a large majority of our resources on prevention and direct services.
It is estimated that one in five women will become a victim of rape or attempted rape in her lifetime. Chances are that someone you know is a survivor of a sexual assault. If you would like to support our mission and survivors of sexual violence, please consider the following donation options below:
- Make an impact by donating on Global Giving: All donations received from donors are used to assist victims of gender based violence abroad. Learn more about our current projects and how to become a recurring donor on Global Giving.
- Donate directly with PayPal or Credit Card: Please visit our donation page on PayPal.
- Donate by Check: Please make checks payable to:
Pathways to Safety International
25 NW 23rd Place
Suite 6 PMB #461
Portland, OR 97210
*If you wish to donate to a specific program, please indicate the program name on your check.
- Crisis line operating expenses
- Danger to safety transportation
- Legal services