*Federal funding for SASHAA has been discontinued and the program is in urgent need of donations. Please help us to continue supporting victims of sexual assault abroad.
SASHAA depends upon donations to continue serving Americans who become victims of sexual assault abroad. We spend a large majority (approx. 88%) of our resources on direct services and prevention. Your donation is tax deductible and greatly appreciated.
It is estimated that one in five women will become a victim of rape or attempted rape in her lifetime. Chances are that someone you know is a survivor of a sexual assault.
Please consider the following donation options below:
1. Give on Global Giving All donations received from donors are used to assist victims of gender based violence abroad. Learn more about our current projects and how to become a recurring donor.
2. Donate directly via PayPal Please visit our donation page on PayPal to make a one time donation.
3. Donate by Check SASHAA is a program of Pathways to Safety International. Please make checks payable to:
Pathways to Safety International
25 NW 23rd Place
Suite 6 PMB #461
Portland, OR 97210
*If you wish to donate to a specific program, please indicate the program name on your check.
- Crisis line operating expenses
- Danger to safety transportation
- Legal services